What You’ll Need:
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 2 tablespoons pure aloe vera gel
- Essential oil of your choice (optional)
Place all ingredients in a glass bowl or jar. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted together. Stir, and refrigerate until the mixture is cold.
Cut cotton pads to fit the under eye area. Soak cotton pads in the solution, and put into the freezer for a few minutes until they’re icy cold. Apply to eye area and let sit for 15 minutes, then remove. DO NOT RINSE. Follow up with your favorite eye cream.
Why It Works:
- The cream is frozen so it will immediately decrease puffiness and increase circulation to brighten the eye area.
- Almond oil is an emollient, which means it makes the skin softer, and less harsh and abrasive. It has historically been used to treat psoriasis, eczema, and scarring. It softens and rejuvenates skin and improves complexion and skin tone.
- Virgin coconut oil has a very high scavenging effect on free radicals and is loaded with antioxidants, which have considerable anti-aging effects.
- Aloe Vera Gel has strong anti-inflammatory properties, and vitamin E provides a boost of antioxidant power.